In conjunction with the General Directorate of Traffic, this service enables the renewal of expired driving licenses through Post Offices.
- Proceed to your nearest Post Office outlet located throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Submit the expired driving license.
- Attach a photo if you would like a different photo to be used.
- Fill in the address to which you would like the renewed license to be delivered.
- Pay the associated service fee.
- Collect payment receipt. This will serve as a temporary driving license until the renewed license is received.
- Bahrain Post will only deliver the renewed driving license to its owner at the address provided on the envelope.
|Driving License Renewal Fee as per Ministry of Interior’s General Directorate of Traffic is 12 BD service fee and 1 BD service fees.|